1. Do you have any regrets?
2. Do you have a deep, dark secret?
3. Have you ever hurt someone?
4. Have you ever self-harmed?
5. How would you like to be remembered?
6. Who are the three most important people in your life?
7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think?
8. Would you sacrifice everything for love?
9. Are you afraid of dying?
10. Have you ever been abused?
11. Have you ever been in love?
12. Are you happy with who you are?
13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s?
14. Have you changed at all in the last year?
15. Would you ever settle for someone you didn’t feel was “the one”?
16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment?
17. Are you pursuing your dreams?
18. Do actions speak louder than words?
19. Is there something you would never do?
20. What makes you uncomfortable?
Say, it’s a lazy afternoon and the best thing to do is to troll on your tumblr dashboard. But you hate your mouse or your mouse pad, using it feels like too out of reach and overly tasking (like my last relationsip). it’s a lazy afternoon after all.
Tumblr Tips: Here are 6 Tumblr Shortcut keys to give you comfort. Ways to go through your tumblr Dashboard even without a mouse!
Quickly scroll, like and view notes on yourt Dashboard:
Keys J, K, L and N come very handy. Hit J for next post, K for previous post, L to like a post and N to show post’s notes in a pop up window.
Note: You might want to enable endless scrolling: Under Dashboard Settings, tick Enable endless scrolling and save.
Quickly compose a new post from anywhere on your Dashboard
You just spent ample amount of time scrolling and remembered you have a cat photo to upload and share to your followers. You don’t need to open a new window or scroll all the way to top. Buy some time and extra effort with key combo Z + C and a neat pop up post icons will appear. Kepp holding Z and press C repeatedly to highlight whichever post type you want then hit enter.
Note: Option + Z for Mac
Quickly reblog a post
You can quickly reblog a post without even using your mouse or mousepad. Just hit Shift + R.
Note: Not working? Worry not mate, make sure you are on the right post by pressing J or K.
i dont understand why do so many people make this mistake??
The child actors in Harry Potter would do their actual schoolwork in the movie to make the school setting more real
*goes to beach once* sand in shoes for 500 years
College life hacks